FSP serves its customers by insuring the implementation of customized cost effective building management programs. If you are seeking new services or want to make changes, FSP will provide you the right advice to develop a cost effective building management and maintenance program. Your facility management and maintenance program is very important. We have the depth of knowledge to help develop and implement a building maintenance program that will satisfy the occupants of the buildings, mitigate risks associated with the complexities of managing the services and governmental compliance, and provide you the flexibility to change the services as your business needs change. We require our services to be cost effective, of high quality, environmentally responsible, safe, and responsive.
Read below for details of each promotion. If you have questions please do not hesitate to call or email us.
*California organizations only. Information and services are intended for facility executives who are responsible for their organizations facility program ranging from 20,000 to 1,000,000 square feet.
Need Something Specific?
- Feedback relating to your specific needs and programs
- Technical Advice (Electrical, mechanical, lighting, etc.)
- Information Relating to Cutting Costs Effectively
- Qualification Information about FSP and its Executives
- Subcontract Management
- Performance Reporting
- Work Order or Work Management
- Process for using an Outside Service Provider for Building Management and Maintenance
- RFP Advice
- Implementation of a Quality Management Program